Monday, July 13, 2009

My barista...My beloved.


My friend gave me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday, so I've been indulging in high-end caffeine fulfillment, at least for the duration of the card's limit. (During these trying economic times, I have been discovering the joys of 7-11...aka low-end coffee.)

I know I'm far from the first single girl (or non-single girl) to say this, but...I have a MEGA-crush on my barista. He is beyond adorable, and because I'm back at the 'bucks recently for like the first time in a really long time, he is showering me with love and affection. (or, at least, this is what I'm seeing through my coffee-goggles.)

You know, he's taking extra care to make sure my drink is perfect, asking me questions about my life...basically everything I could possibly hope for in a man. Today, he asked about my weekend, and I almost jumped over the counter and mounted his coffee-stained apron.

PLUS, he always calls me by my name, which is truly amazing since he hasn't seen me in a year. (F-ing economic crisis.)

So, do you agree with me? A man who knows your coffee order...knows your heart.

(F-ing coffee goggles.)

No comments: