Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I want to start writing in my blog again...

I think it's because I told my mom that she needs to have her own blog. Ok, the fact that I send her an email and she doesn't know how to open it maybe she can't have a blog...but at least it got me thinking, that I should write again.

Well, it's the New Year. So much hope. So much promise. Lots of resolution to barely stick to. I mean, I thought I would go to the gym 5 days a week. Well, let me tell you people... IT'S RAINING!!! Rain is nature's way of telling me not to go to the gym.

So there we go! I am back. Well, until I decide to quit writing.

By the way, I still love the barista and I am a Starbucks gold card member

2 comments:

ReadDanceBliss said...

Um, I don't think it's legal to tell us you gave him your number and then 6 months later say you still love him and give NO FURTHER DETAILS. Nu??

Rachel Leah Cohen said...

Well another 6 months later...and NO DATE!!!!! I am moving on but I still love coffee!!!