Monday, April 27, 2009

My crush is some kind of wonderful!



It's like passing notes and slumber parties all over again.

There is nothing like that great crush. Being an adult and having a middle school crush is the best.

When I was in Middle School, I had many crushes. So much time an energy was thrown into my undying love of these pre-pubescent boys. It was fun to giggle with your friends about this true love during the day and wait for the boys to call at night. This is how I spent middle school. Now, if we look closely, we see all my crushes were gay, but right now I am looking with rose colored glasses and fond memories.

So the acne is gone, I am no longer taking algebra, but ahhh the thrill of the crush still excites me. I have a crush now and love it!

I woke up, drove to the gym all while thinking of kissing this new object of my affection. I ran 3 miles without knowing it. Came home. Got dressed and was at work on time all while thinking of my crush.
Ok, so here is the deal..I need to be an adult and actually confront my crush. Tell him my feelings...see if there is potential. But really, I just want to sit and doodle his name with my gel markers and tape his basketball picture on my trapper keeper.

No comments: